All India Corporate Council for Skill Development (AICCSD) is one of India’s prestigious Non-Governmental Organization and an Advisory body focused on providing a platform to youth for the growth of entrepreneurship and employment opportunities through advisory and consultative processes.
AICCSD aims to reach out to the youth of India across all service sectors, living in cities, small towns & villages and provide them with Employability skills which are necessary for getting, sustaining and being successful in employment.
AICCSD offers various services and packages for sustainable skill development through continuous innovation in education. These include assessment by experts, faculty development and training, building connections with other universities and helping forge industry partnerships.
Create an ecosystem for entrepreneurship and employability skill development by active collaboration with the entire spectrum of corporate, academia, individuals and community based organizations.
- Deliver high quality skill development initiatives for sustainable employment & entrepreneurship.
- Provide intervention programs to bridges the gap between Academia and Industry
- Empower women in the rural areas and guide them on skill development
- Promote and support skills initiatives across India.
- Make skills as the enabler for Nation’s growth